We believe music has boundless potential to enrich learning environments and support all levels of learning, from nursery to university.
ILM for Education is the only music streaming resource fully licensed for education, giving students and teachers access to our world-famous collection of commercial music – legally and securely. Whether you’d like to reinforce topics with popular tracks, fill the dance floor at a school disco or play background music in a reception area, our library has an unrivalled collection of music to meet your needs.
- Unlimited streaming
- Access from any internet connected device
- Safe, secure and legal with no advertising
- Every UK Top 40 chart hit ever
- A wide selection of genres including folk. classical, world music and more
- Updated daily with new releases
- Easy access via username and password or school-wide, password-less access via IP range
- Log in from home for lesson preparation
- PG filter enabled, excluding tracks labelled as explicit (optional)
- Create, save and share playlists
- Embed music into PowerPoint presentations
- Simple search facility and wide range of playlists
Preview the library or fill out the contact form below for a free week’s trial!
If you play music outside of the classroom environment, you must have a license for public performance from PRS and PPL. These are available from The Centre for Education and Finance Management. For the avoidance of doubt, no performance licenses come with the tracks downloaded from I Like Music.